ITT Enidine Inc. supplier information and documentation page provides the latest documents, policies and proceedures for our suppliers and their affiliates. Please check back to this page often for the latest information available for download.
- Enidine will treat our Suppliers with courtesy and respect, establish an culture of honesty and trust and work toward a relationship that is mutually beneficial to both parties,
- Suppliers will conduct themselves in a fair and open manner.
- Suppliers will share ITT's dedication to continuous improvement, supporting Enidine’s Customer Expectations.
Please check back often for the latest information available for download.
Page Last Updated on: 09/12/2019 Revised documents will be denoted with **
Latest Supplier News
Look Here for Important Issues or Announcements.
IMPORTANCE OF DOCUMENTATION
Required documentation is every bit as important as the parts and components delivered.
Parts may be delivered on time with good quality, yet they are unusable without proper documentation.
Documents: All required documents, certificates, test reports, inspection records, etc. MUST reference the applicable Purchase Order and MUST be included with the shipment of material.
First Article Inspection Report (FAIR): First articles are required whenever specified by the purchase order or the order meets one or more of the following criteria: (ref. AS9102)
(PARTIAL FAIR for all affected features)
- A change in the revision of the drawing.
- A change in manufacturing source, process, inspection method, location of manufacture, tooling or materials, that can potentially affect fit, form or function.
- A change in numerical control program or translation to another media that can potentially affect fit, form or function.
- A natural or man-made event, which may adversely affect the manufacturing process.
(FULL FAIR for all affected features)
- A lapse in production for two years or as specified by ITT Enidine
- As specifically noted on the ITT Enidine PO
(ref. PS-00001-00, Supplier Requirements)
Missing, incomplete or inaccurate documentation will affect Supplier Performance Scorecard.
Verification of deliverable documents should be part of every suppliers Final Inspection process.
QC-023 Document Updated
Significant Changes Affecting Enidine Suppliers
Industrial, aerospace and Blanket Order Terms and Condition documents have been
incorporated in FM0310300800, ENIDINE PURCHASING DOCUMENTS.
- Supplier Performance Metrics
Quality Requirement 3500 PPM
Includes ALL nonconformances, regardless of disposition, effective January 1, 2019, Use As Is are included as nonconforming
On Time Delivery Requirement >97.5%, based on 2 days early, 0 days late
effective January 1, 2019, Includes Early and Late deliveries
- Steel components with a Black Oxide are required to be packaged in VCI bags.
New Supplier Web Tools page created.